This website is owned and operated by Social Creator Hub. Our principal place of business is located at Abbotsford, BC, Canada. You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to use our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The terms and conditions contained on this page are subject to change at any time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Social Creator Hub, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well as links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent, or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of your use of our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
- While we may reference certain results, outcomes, or situations on this website, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third-party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If you have a medical, legal, or financial question, you should consult a medical professional, lawyer, or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions you choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, courses, or the materials contained herein.
- This website is updated on a regular basis, and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete, or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge you gain as a result of using this website.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our website or mobile application to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the website to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the website.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the website.
- Notify you of updates to the website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the website.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter or other marketing communications.
- Solicit support for the website.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- A successor to all or part of our business.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Third-party payment processors who handle payments made through our website.
- Other third-party business partners necessary to perform any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Third-party ad servers to display ads on our website.
- Third-party social media platforms to show you targeted ads.
OPT-OUT OF DATA COLLECTION
You can opt-out of future data collection by not using our website or submitting personal information. You may also unsubscribe from our newsletters or other marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website or mobile app).
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account;
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you;
- Correspond with you;
- Process payments or refunds;
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in;
- Interact with you via social media;
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website;
- Deliver targeted advertising;
- Request feedback from you;
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems;
- Administer contests or giveaways;
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal;
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use;
- Assist law enforcement as necessary;
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app;
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are specific reasons why we may share your information.
Third Party Processing: We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery, and customer service. For more information, see the “Third Party Processing” section below.
By Law: We may share your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
To Protect Our Company: We may use your information to protect our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
Third Party Marketing: We may disclose your information to certain third parties for the purpose of enabling them to contact you so that they can offer you relevant goods and services.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have certain privacy rights regarding your personal data. You can exercise the following rights in connection with the data we collect from you, subject to our business interests, public interest, and legal obligations.
Update Account Information: You have the right to update or change any information you have provided to us. To update or delete your information, please contact us by email.
Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that we confirm what data we hold about you and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirmation of whether we process your data or deliver your data to third-party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Request Deletion of Data: You may request that we delete your data at any time. However, note that we cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If you wish to have any third parties, including those to whom we’ve transmitted your data, delete that data, you will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from us a list of all third parties to whom we have transmitted your data.
Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent to our use of your information. In such cases, we may require you to delete your account with us, as described above, and you may not have full access to our website.
Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that we hold about you. Your first request for a copy of your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that we gather and transfer your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us, and you may have limited or no use of our website.
Emails and Communications: You may opt-out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when you register for an account or make a purchase. You may change your communication settings by contacting us.
Marketing Communications: You may opt-out of receiving any third-party marketing communications or having your personal information used for marketing purposes. You may do this by contacting us.
Processing: You may, in some circumstances, restrict the processing of your data, such as when you contest the accuracy of your data or when you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, we will continue to store your data but will not pass it on to third-party processors without your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect your rights or those of others or our company. In addition, you may opt-out of any processing of your data altogether. Note, however, that doing so may result in the termination of your account and loss of access to our website.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a resident of California, you have specific privacy rights established by the state. You have the right to request, free of charge, once per year, information about the data we disclose to third-party marketers and the names and addresses of each third party we share your data with. To make this request, please use the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years old and a California resident, you have the right to ask us to remove any data that you have publicly posted on our website. To request the removal of your data, please use the contact information provided below. Please note that while we will remove your publicly posted data, we may not be able to completely erase it from our systems.
We give you the option to provide certain information to us, such as your name and email, for email and marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter. However, we reserve the right to keep a database of past email subscribers and to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. We may share this information with third-party providers such as Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns.
This information constitutes the entire agreement between you and our company relating to the use of this website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
CONTACT INFORMATION Email: email@example.com
Last updated: April 2, 2023